View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. its a funny world, and i didnt even tickle it

i wonder if this blog has an audience of more than 3 ? :)

[b]barmy yanks in hazmat suits[/b]
    Found [url=http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/09/new-haven-has-1.html]this[/url] very funny story. A running group who use flour trails to mark routes for runners were arrested in the U.S. after slightly bewildered officials jumped to the perfectly natural (if you are insane) conclusion that it was an Anthrax trail.

Because that what terrorists do to maximise the death ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. another Monday morning

...theres at least 4 of these a month... depressing.

[b]X-Factor - again[/b]

Gah. Why do I bother. Doubt I'll watch this again. Too much material to go through, yet they STILL do all the editing of "whats coming up" nonsense.

Its hard to care about anyone on this programme. The people you did like from the initial stages, like the guy with the soulful gravely voice that almost made Danii Minogue cry, are fleetingly shown in a "sorry ...

Updated 1st-October-2007 at 01:58 PM by Dreadful Scathe

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Focus workshop 30/09/07 - More mind reading: Pre-leads & body positioning!

Yesterday I finally managed to resume the monthly focus workshop & tea-dance Sundays. The venue was the Friary in Dundee and we had a great turn-out of dancers from all over Scotland!

I am hoping to post a blog entry after each focus workshop, as a means to provide notes for all who attended and write down my thoughts after each class, summarizing my views on the topic.

This month's topic was mind-reading, a catchy title for 'Pre-leads & body positioning'. ...