OK .... so I'm flued up, stuck in doors and BORED BEYOND BELIEF ... so the time has come to try something creative for once....

Ever played the game (usualy involving alcohol) where you make up one line of a story then the next person adds the next line and so on and so on ...

Well ... thought given the rapid wit, scintilating sarcasm and rapid reparte that exists on this forum ... thought I'd give it a go...

RULES
Each contributor must add only three sentences ... preferably stoping part way through the third sentence.
No personal bitchiness ... unless you want that person to get vengance in public....
You can only contribute again after FOUR contributions by other 'authors' ... yes I'm talking to you Tramp and Gadget ... let some of the other kids have a go...

So here goes.

The cold night rain still beat against the room's window, but went unnoticed as Wendy stared intently into the PC's screen. The forum talk was once more about Sheena's stroking trousers and serial airsteppers but a warm smile played on Wendy's lips. She sipped her drink again thought again what to do, as with the Xmas dances approaching what could she do about .......

TO BE CONTINUED?