Thread: Help, I need a man!

Help, I need a man!

... to come to the Dips/Leans/Seducers workshop with me in Daventry on Sunday 14 August.

I'm top of the waiting list and I really really really want to go! (and need to as well... )

In the incredibly unlikely event that there is a stampede of lovely men who have a burning desire to come to this, Emma has just said that there are currently 6 men and about 20 women - so "the more the merrier". Even if you're a nasty man and not a lovely one (as long as you've showered ).

PS No, I am not getting paid for advertising this!

Re: Help, I need a man!

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    ... to come to the Dips/Leans/Seducers workshop with me in Daventry on Sunday 14 August.
    Emma has just said that there are currently 6 men and about 20 women - so "the more the merrier".
    I'm booked on to this! Looks like it could be some workout with those numbers!
    My back and shoulders have been aching a bit recently which has coincided with my ramping up my attendance to 3 nights a week so I maybe should ease off a little in preparation.

Hope to see you there NewKid

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by robd
    I'm booked on to this! Looks like it could be some workout with those numbers!
    My back and shoulders have been aching a bit recently which has coincided with my ramping up my attendance to 3 nights a week so I maybe should ease off a little in preparation.

Hope to see you there NewKid

Robert
    I think Emma is really after even numbers - because I booked ages ago she has more or less said that I can go... but I'm reluctant to screw the numbers and it would be a bit of a pain for everyone else to have to rotate all the time.

>50 views on this thread - not including mine (this one!) - and yours and no takers - there's silent rejection ( )

I think Emma is really after even numbers - because I booked ages ago she has more or less said that I can go... but I'm reluctant to screw the numbers and it would be a bit of a pain for everyone else to have to rotate all the time.

>50 views on this thread - not including mine (this one!) - and yours and no takers - there's silent rejection ( )
    This is Ceroc Central we are talking about. If the numbers for a workshop are not there they just advertise it further afield. I think it will be full. We have not heard about it yet in Bedford.
    I am investigating the possibilities myself, but as I do not have my own transport it is unlikely.

Can't do this one, cause I'm already booked on a different workshop! Dips and leans do come up fairly often in the classes I go to though - with the occasional drop as well - so don't dispair even if you can't make it!

Sean

Drops and leans classes are so frequent we have to have a whole thread here about the desirability or otherwise of these wicked but fun moves.

PS where do drops start which move is the first of these loved/loathed distractions?

Thread Information