Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unsuitable clothing?

Re: Unsuitable clothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Fahrenheit is one of my favourites.

So much so that I used to wear it myself a few years ago. Used to confuse the hell out a friend of mine as it was the one her husband used to wear too!

Am not a great expert on men's fragrances, so not sure what else is out there. I hate Diesel though - Beo was given some and wears it when I'm not around Will have to explore and find out what I think suits him - he'll not be bothered, whatever it is

Perfume for me whilst dancing is always a tricky one, as I don't want to overdo it, and I don't want it to clash with my anti-persipirant/deodorant either. And they tend to be a bit scented - and I can't afford to buy the one that goes with the perfume all the time. Does anyone else have this dilemna?

I usually wear Chanel Allure, Calvin Klein's Summer (although I think they changed the forumla this year, as it doesn't smell the same as last year, and not as nice) or a lily one whose name I can't remember. But I try to keep it minimal as I don't want to choke anyone.

I also found that when I was doing my aromatherapy training and for about a year afterwards all commercial perfumes smelt really chemical and hideous - a bit like toilet cleaner. I couldn't wear anything, which was a real pain. My nose is less sensitive now, so I can, but I'm not sure what I'll do when I start practising again - maybe get one of those personalised ones mixed which has been something I've always fancied

Love how we've gone from clothing to perfume...

Well, I always go minimalistic () when I'm dancing, tight fitting t-shirts or shirts (short sleeved) with either flared jeans or "worker" jeans, oh and socks and shoes too... I do wear a ring but it's just a simple circle shape with a spinny bit round it, nothing that can catch.

One thing I'm not fond of is long fingernails..

Oh and back on topic of fragrances:

I'm currently sporting Calvin Klein's 'Eternity'

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Well, I always go minimalistic () when I'm dancing, tight fitting t-shirts or shirts (short sleeved) with either flared jeans or "worker" jeans, oh and socks and shoes too... I do wear a ring but it's just a simple circle shape with a spinny bit round it, nothing that can catch.
    Some people still manage to catch it tho and try to nick rings whilst dancing

in a world of my own... where people are nice and there's lots of honey!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Please ladies - what aftershaves should I wear to impress you? I know that "less is more", but any suggestions would be appreciated

Brut, Old Spice or Joop? (my personal favourite)
    Keep the Brut and Old Spice - but you're doing okay with Joop...

I once followed a man down Princes Street - he smelt lovely... Jazz (it was the 80's I was young and impressionable ). Jovan Musk for men is lovely and so is Davidoff Cool Water...

On Topic Bit : This evening there were two ladies wearing tops with waist height tie string bits. What a nuisance! We were doing first move and wrap variations and those damn strings catch and tangle no matter what you do

Smellies sub-topic bit : I always go out freshly showered with a small splash of aftershave etc., it used to be Chanel but recently I've been using Dolce & Gabbana. Could do with a poll on this one to find out what you ladies like

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigdjiver View Post
    If the guy is much taller than the girl, face and bosoms are in the same field of view.
    And if the girl is much taller than the guy he can't get too close or he won't hear the music.

er..dunno about unsuitable over and abov what has been said - but i have found a very suitable one - T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: BLUE TRASH

Thread Information